Treat yourself to this exclusive boat tour along the coastline of Naples on a private gozzo boat. Take in this historic seaside city and relax with drinks on board as you learn about Neapolitan history and lore.
Departure from: Naples
Duration 3 hours
from 26 October 2020 to 13 December 2020 (All days) - Low season from 8 March 2021 to 11 April 2021 (All days) - Low season from 12 April 2021 to 6 June 2021 (All days) - Mid-season from 7 June 2021 to 5 September 2021 (All days) - High season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Hotel pickup in Naples for transfer to the departure point at Borgo Marinari
- Boat tour on board a traditional wooden gozzo boat
- English-speaking skipper with explanations of the sights and history
- Water, beer, Prosecco and traditional Neapolitan snacks on board
- Skirt the Neapolitan coastline to admire Posillipo, Palazzo Donn’Anna, Rocce Verdi and Marechiaro, Villa Comunale, Riviera di Chiaia, Piazza Vittoria, Castel dell'Ovo and Borgo Marinari, Circoli Velici, etc.
- Return sail to Borgo Marinari
- Return hotel transferi n Naples
- Fuel and taxes
- Safety equipment
- Tips and extras
- Beach towels
We will arrange your pick-up time and location upon booking.
Wear comfortable clothes, a hat, and sunscreen!
Small children must sit on an adult's lap.