Experience the history and beauty of Naples from a unique point of view with this magical private boat tour along the city's coastline. Set sail and relax on a private boat to discover Bella Napoli from the sea and learn about its culture and legends from your guide and skipper.
Departure from: Naples
Duration 3 hours
from 6 June 2020 to 20 September 2020 (All days) - High season from 21 September 2020 to 25 October 2020 (All days) - Mid-season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Set sail from Borgo Marinari on board a traditional wooden gozzo boat
- Commentary from your expert, English-speaking skipper about the city and its legends
- Skirt the coastline as far as Gaiola to take in Neapolitan highlights and learn about their history and significance
- Sail past Posillipo, Palazzo Donn’Anna, Rocce Verdi and Marechiaro, Villa Comunale, Riviera di Chiaia, Piazza Vittoria, Castel dell'Ovo and Borgo Marinari, Circoli Velici, etc.
- Welcome aperitif with neapolitan tarallo and Prosecco wine
- Return to Borgo Marinari
- Fuel and taxes
- Safety equipment
- Beach towels
- Gratuity to the skipper
We will contact you after booking with details regarding your pickup time and location.
Small children must sit on an adult's lap.
for larger groups and families (more than 5 people) please send us an email and we will provide you with a quotation.
We recommend comfortable attire and don't forget a hat and sunscreen!