An unforgettable way to admire Naples by sea: our romantically scenic boat tour via traditional wooden gozzo that cruises by the most beautiful sights on the city coastline and includes commentary from your English-speaking skipper. There's even a stop to swim!
Departure from: Naples
Duration 1 hour
from 26 October 2020 to 13 December 2020 (All days) - Low season from 8 March 2021 to 11 April 2021 (All days) - Low season from 12 April 2021 to 6 June 2021 (All days) - Mid-season from 7 June 2021 to 5 September 2021 (All days) - High season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure point: Borgo Marinari in the heart of Naples
- 1.5-hour private tour via traditional wooden gozzo boat with music on board
- English-speaking skipper to provide on-board commentary
- Aperitivo with Prosecco and traditional taralli
- Skirt the coastline to admire Posillipo, Palazzo Donn’Anna, Castel dell'Ovo, and Borgo Marinari
- Return sail to Borgo Marinari
- Insurance, fuel, taxes, and safety equipment
If you have limited time and want to stay close to the coastline, this short boat tour is ideal!
Small children must sit on an adult's lap.
We will contact you after booking with details regarding the meeting point. Please arrive a few minutes before scheduled departure.
Don't forget a hat and sunscreen!