The most relaxing and memorable way to admire the highlights of Naples' coastline! With this full-day private tour, set sail on a traditional wooden gozzo boat with an expert skipper to take in Naples' most famous sights by sea and learn about their history and lore.
Departure from: Naples
Duration 7 hours
from 6 June 2020 to 20 September 2020 (All days) - High season from 21 September 2020 to 25 October 2020 (All days) - Mid-season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Borgo Marinari in downtown Naples
- Private boat tour via a traditional wooden gozzo boat
- English-speaking skipper
- Sail by some of the city's most famous sights, including: Posillipo, Palazzo Donn’Anna, the Rocce Verdi and Marechiaro, Villa Comunale, Riviera di Chiaia, Piazza Vittoria, Castel dell'Ovo and Borgo Marinari, Circoli Velici. etc.
- On-board commentary about the history and anecdotes of the highlights
- Stops to swim
- Return sail to Borgo Marinari after about 7 hours
- Aperitivo on board with Prosecco and traditional taralli
- Insurance, fuel, taxes, and safety equipment
- Lunch (we can organize a picnic on board upon request at an extra charge)
- Beach towels
If there are more than four passengers in your group, please contact us for a personalized estimate.
We will contact you after booking with details regarding the meeting point. Please arrive a few minutes before scheduled departure.
Small children must sit on an adult's lap.
We recommend comfortable attire and don't forget a hat and sunscreen!