Leave the traffic and crowds behind and explore the historic coastline of Naples on board a traditional gozzo boat with English-speaking skipper. You can take in the most beautiful sights along the coast, stop to swim, and enjoy an aperitif featuring local specialties.
Partenza da: Naples
Durata 7 ore (Mattina)
Dal 8 March 2021 al 11 April 2021 (Tutti i giorni) - Bassa stagione
Si accettano voucher su smartphone e stampati
- Depart from Borgo Marinari in central Naples
- Private 7-hour tour on board a wooden gozzo with an English-speaking skipper
- Commentary about the history and culture of the city
- Water, Prosecco, and traditional taralli snacks on board
- Sail by sights like Posillipo, Palazzo Donn’Anna, the Rocce Verdi and Marechiaro, Villa Comunale, Riviera di Chiaia, Piazza Vittoria, Castel dell'Ovo and Borgo Marinari, Circoli Velici. etc.
- Stop to swim along the coastline
- Return sail to Borgo Marinari
- Insurance, fuel, taxes, and safety equipment
Cosa NON include
- Beach towels
- Lunch (an on-board picnic can be arranged at an additional charge; please request in advance)
We will email details regarding the meeting point upon booking; please arrive a few minutes before scheduled departure.
Wear comfortable attire, a hat, and sunscreen!
Small children must sit on an adult's lap.
If there are more than four passengers in your group, please contact us for a personalized estimate.